Friday, September 10, 2010

Do You Beleave?!

Five years ago today (9/10/10) my brother-in-law called us. It was Saturday evening and he and his wife had been drinking. They told us they had been talking about he and my husbands dad (who died in ‘91) when his empty drinking cup started spinning in circles and then flew from the end table into his lap. They were freaked out about the whole thing! Now you can believe that happened or you can blame it on imagination and alcohol either way that is their story. At the time I was VERY pregnant with my 4th and last baby. My husband and I told them to tell his father to come this way and make the baby come out. 24 hours later I started contracting and on 9/12/10 at 7:02am I had our 4th baby boy.


However this is not the end of the story….my diseased father-in-laws birthday was 9/12. His name was Wayne. My husband is Wayne Jr. and his birthday is 7/2. Did you make the connection? My baby was born on his grandfathers birthday 9/12 at 7:02am, his daddy’s birthday (7/2). So, we named our baby Trevor Wayne =). Did I make a believer out of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment